Meat lovers rejoice! Brewery and the Beast is coming back to Vancouver this summer to once again serve up some of the best meat you’ve ever had at Concord Pacific Place on Sunday, July 28th, 2019.
This one day event takes attendees on a culinary journey of different ways to prepare meats through the vision of recognized chefs.
In addition to meat education, Brewery & The Beast will have live music from The Electric Timber Company.
A diverse selection of beer, ciders, and beer will also be offered to pair with all that mouth-watering meat.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, May 1st at 10:00 a.m.
They are $109.95 (+ GST and service fees). Here are some things to keep in mind when buying your ticket:
- Two tickets per person purchase limit.
- Tickets are inclusive of all food and beverages.
- Only one alcoholic drink served per person at a time. No exceptions.
- Live music from the Electric Timber Co. with Special Guests.
- Brewery & The Beast is a 100% smoke free environment & event. No smoking or vaping of any substance is permitted.
- In/out privileges will not be granted.
- Brewery & The Beast is a 19+ event – no minors permitted – and two pieces of identification is required.
- We encourage guests to walk, take transit, have a designated driver or use a driving service. Please plan for a safe ride home.
- Parking for designated drivers and those not consuming alcohol is available in the Westpark parking lot on site.
- This is an outdoor event and takes place rain or shine; please dress accordingly.
- No refunds or exchanges.
This post will be updated as more information becomes available.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Brewery and the Beast Vancouver 2019
Location: Concord Pacific Place - 180 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Date: Sunday July 28th, 2019