The Bose Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch is now open until Monday, October 8th, 2018.
In 1999, the Bose family added a corn maze and pumpkin patch to their commercial farm to provide a hands-on, agricultural experience for the public – at affordable prices!
Open rain or shine, guests are encouraged to wear boots as they make their way throughout the maze. Equally important, it’s important to bring a flashlight, phone light, or a headlamp as the days continue to get shorter.
Planning to come in a large group? Reservations can be made for groups of 20+ on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesdays through email.
Once you reach the end of the maze, free fire pits are put in place where you can roast marshmallows. Marshmallows and roasting sticks are provided at no cost.
The fun doesn’t end there.
Enjoy a free ride on the hay wagon to the Bose Pumpkin Patch every weekend throughout October, with the purchase of a pumpkin.
Alongside friends and family, discover pumpkins and gourds in different shapes, colours and sizes.
Below you’ll find the full schedule for the corn maze and pumpkin patch.
August 26th – September 3rd
- Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday night: 6:00 p.m. 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Labour Day: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
September 4th – October 8th
- Reserved groups Monday – Friday (during the day)
- Reserved groups Monday- Thursday (Evenings)
- Friday night: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Thanksgiving Monday 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Throughout the month of October:
- Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Bose Corn Maze And Pumpkin Patch 2018
Location: Bose Corn Maze - 64th Avenue & 156th Street, Surrey
Admission: Free - $23 (cash/debit only)
Time: See schedule above
Date: Sunday August 26th, 2018 - Monday October 8th, 2018