An enchanting elf-themed run is coming to Stanley park this holiday season.
The 4th annual Big Elf Run takes place on Saturday, December 15th, 2018. This holiday themed fun run offers a 1km Wee Elf Run, a 5km Big Elf run/walk, or a 2 loop 10km run/walk around scenic Stanley Park.
- Discover The World’s Tallest Christmas Trees At Canyon Lights
- Travel Through 80+ Huts At The Vancouver Christmas Market
- Vancouver’s Largest FREE Outdoor Light Display Returns This Fall
- Kick Off The Holiday Season At The Vancouver Christmas Tree Lighting
Starting at Lumberman’s Arch, the course winds its way along the winter forest trails, surrounded by tall old oak trees, before coming out onto the seawall, with hallmark views of Coal Harbour and the Burrard Inlet.
The scenic route passes by over 13 city landmarks, and festive cheering and water stations, before finishing at the Winter Wonderland Park for post-run activities by the waterfront.
Post-run activities include DJs, dancing, vendors, prizes and more!
The event will also award:
- First female and male elves to finish the course
- “Best Elfit”
- “Best Dog Elfit
Your registration includes:
- Elf Name
- Elf Tuque
- Chip Timing (not included for 1km runners)
This holiday event is a proud partner for Canuck Place Children’s Hospice.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Big Elf Run Vancouver 2018
Location: Lumberman’s Arch Concession - 3301 Stanley Park Drive, Vancouver
Admission: $5 - $30
Time: 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Date: Saturday December 15th, 2018