UPDATE: Organizers of the Aritzia Warehouse Sale reached out to 604 Now to inform us that due to recent COVID-19 developments in BC, including rising case counts, they have decided to cancel their 2021 Warehouse Sale.
In preparation for the event, organizers closely monitored the COVID-19 situation in BC. Granted the current situation, they’ve decided to not hold the event, stating that “the health and safety of our clients, our people, and communities are our top priority.”
The warehouse sale usually takes place at the Vancouver Convention Centre West Building, and has historically drew thousands of shoppers from across B.C.
Original story below:
Get your shopping shoes on and ready to line up for one of the most anticipated clothing sales around town.
The annual Aritzia Warehouse Sale is coming back in 2021 and promises to be the biggest one to date. The event is known to draw massive crowds, with lineups often stretching up to 1km around the convention centre.
The sales appear to be worth it though.
- Willowbrook Shopping Centre Expanding Food + Entertainment With New Courtyard
- Zara Opens New Flagship Store in Burnaby & It’s The Largest in Canada (PHOTOS)
Aritzia will once again offer 50% – 90% off original retail prices during the warehouse sale. Brands such as Wilfred, TNA, Babaton, and Talula will all available at discounted prices. Furthermore, the sale applies to Spring, Summer as well as Fall and Winter products.
This year’s sale will start bright and early on Tuesday, August 31st and end Monday, September 6th. Although the time and location has yet to be made official, it is believed that it will take place at the Vancouver Convention Centre again – this post will be updated once confirmed.
A Few Shopping Tips
To have a successful round of shopping and to snag great items, here are a few tips from past shoppers:
- doors usually open at 7 AM, so get there as early as possible
- dress lightly with comfort in mind, that includes sensible shoes, you may be in line for a while
- the fitting rooms have been communal in the past, it’s unsure if that will be the case this year with protocols in place, but perhaps know your size to avoid them if need be
- always look beyond the rack, sometimes discarded items are around the fitting room area
- there is a bag check at the door, so travel light and with pockets
- new products are added all day, every day, so if you don’t succeed once you may another day
For more sales and shopping news around Metro Vancouver, check out our Deals section.
Aritzia Warehouse Sale Vancouver 2021
Location: TBC: Previously at the Vancouver Convention Centre West Building - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
Time: TBC - Previously from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Date: Tuesday August 31st, 2021 - Monday September 6th, 2021