A twist on an old tradition, Abbotsford is hosting an Adult Easter Egg Hunt this spring.
The event will take place at Taves Family Farms’ Applebarn on Saturday, April 20th, 2019 in support of Canuck Place as part of their annual Easterfest celebration.
Starting at 6:00 p.m., adults will enjoy an easter egg hunt with local food, beverages, a petting zoo, and live music.
Not to mention, there will be locally-sourced charcuterie boards loaded with cheese, meats and savoury bites for you to taste.
Tickets are $55 and includes one complimentary alcoholic beverage.
Likewise, additional drinks may be purchased. Organizers will also have unlimited complimentary non-alcoholic beverages for designated drivers.
Adult Easter Egg Hunt Schedule of Events
- 6:00 pm: Check-in and enjoy a hayride. Go visit the Petting Barn.
- 6:30pm: Enjoy a locally-sourced charcuterie board loaded with cheese, meats and savoury bites, and local wine and beer along with guitar strums and vocals with Ryan McAllister.
- 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm: Wings Food Truck bites. Enjoy your entrée and side.
Note: Please book your meal time when you purchase your ticket.
- 7:45pm: Easter Egg Hunt Welcome
- 7:45pm: The Egg Hunt begins
- 8:15pm: Head to the Country Store for door prizes, silent auction finale, and fun shout-outs.
- 8:45pm: Social time
- 9:00pm: Wrap up
Wings Food Truck Menu
- Wings (chicken wings served in a variety of flavors)
- Chicken strips
- Wild salmon burger
- Veggie burger
- BBQ chicken wrap
- Cauliflower wings
- Cheeseburger (6oz sirloin bacon cheeseburger)
- Pulled pork sandwich (with Asian slaw and crispy fried onions)
- Fresh cut fries
- Mixed greens salad (with a raspberry vinaigrette)
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Adult Easter Egg Hunt Abbotsford 2019
Location: Taves Family Farms’ Applebarn - 333 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday April 20th, 2019