The Abbotsford Agrifair calls themselves ‘the best country fair on earth’, and they just might be right.
The Agrifair started in 1911, a year after the British Columbia Electric Railway (BCER) arrived.
It’s a not-for-profit (NFP) charitable organization, operated by a board of volunteers and one full-time staff member with the intention of bridging the gap between ‘urbanites’ and ‘ruralites’.
- A FREE Polish Festival With Food & a Magic Show Is Coming To Town
- All The Entertainment & Attractions You’ll Discover At Fair at the PNE 2019
Their three-day event takes place this summer from Friday, August 2nd to Sunday, August 4th, 2019.
Attendees can expect to come across plenty of attractions, live shows, and much more.
New events include a Pirate Ship Show, a Tank car-crush event, a Tractor/Truck Pull Show, and Yule Kids.
The theme for this year is “Where Memories Are Made”, which will feature a diverse, family-friendly program of entertainment guaranteed to create lifelong memories for ruralites and urbanites alike.
Attractions you’ll see include:
- A-Star Art Parlor
- Bells & Whistles Mini Golf
- Canadian Military Education Centre – With Interactive areas, displays, and presentations including the “Crushin-it” event!
- TJ’s Corral – featuring 16 food trucks and a family friendly beer garden.
- Family Relief Room
- Fraserway Family Building – Exhibits include Science World, LEGO, Family Room, Vendors.
- Fraser Valley Antique Farm Machinery Association
- Laughing Stock Ranch
- LEGO® Certified Professional – Robin Sather
- Mobile Dairy Classroom
- Now That’s Magic! with Gary Savard
- Pit Stop Licensed Venue – The Pit Stop will be hosted by Trading Post Brewing, happily serving the Family Venue open Friday at 4pm, Saturday & Sunday at Noon. The Trading Post will also host the Pit Stop 19+ Venue open Saturday & Sunday at Noon.
- Poultry In Motion
- Rotary Train
- Shooting Star Amusements
Likewise, the Abbotsford Agrifair will also be presenting a stellar lineup of live shows each day, which include the likes of:
- 4-H Show
- Agrifair Top Gun Logger Competition
- Canadian Cowgirls Trick Riding
- Country Horse Classic
- Demolition DerbyRoad
- Toyota Abbotsford
- Laughing Loggers
- Concert Stage
- Pirate Show
- Richard’s Racers
- Truck Pull
- Science World
- Pro Wrestling
For the full weekend schedule, click here.
Hours and Rates
Gates open at 10:00 a.m. and close at 10:00 p.m.. The fair is open 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Kids 10 and under get free admission. A day pass for an adult is $12, and for students & seniors a day pass is $10. A three day weekend pass is $18, and that includes in and out privileges.
A daily parking pass costs $5 (no in-and-out privileges), while a 3-day parking pass is $30 (in and out privileges – limited availability).
Only Guide Assistance pets are allowed on site.
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Abbotsford Agrifair 2019
Location: 32470 Haida Drive, Abbotsford
Admission: $10 - $18
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Date: Friday August 2nd, 2019 - Sunday August 4th, 2019