It’s back once again! 7-Eleven Canada has announced this year’s Slurpee Bring Your Own Cup Event is taking place on Friday, May 17th and Saturday, May 18th, 2019.
7-Eleven is once again inviting customers to push the boundaries of what a cup is and celebrate with a creative DIY vessel for their BYOC event. It’s your chance to fill up an avant-garde container with your favourite Slurpee flavours for only $2.00!
Past events have seen people bring milk jugs to rice cookers and tea kettles.
Not to mention, there will be three limited-time-only flavours, which includes Ghostbusters Green Apple, Watermelon Slurpee, and Strawberry Blast Slurpee.
7-Eleven’s BYOC event takes place at 7-Eleven locations across Canada.
There’s a few things you need to keep in mind before you head to your closest 7-Eleven location. Guidelines include:
- Slurpee Cup must fit inside the magic measuring hole/device displayed in store.
- Container used for this contest must fit within a 26 cm diameter. Cups when full must fit within a specific size limit: 26cm wide x 26cm high.
- Container must be able to withhold liquids.
- Cups must be hygienic, clean, watertight (no drips or leaks allowed), and fixed in size and shapes (no inflatables).
- One container per customer per day. No refills allowed.
- Container must be food safe clean of any contaminants.
- Individual stores and its staff have the right to restrict containers should there be any deemed Food Safety issues, or matters such as cleanliness, impacted health regulations, type of cup, or size of cup.
Get creative and we hope you enjoy those Slurpees!
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
7-Eleven Bring Your Own Cup Event 2019
Location: Participating 7-Eleven locations across Canada
Admission: Free ($2 to fill up your cup)
Date: Friday May 17th, 2019 - Saturday May 18th, 2019