It’s the 150th anniversary of Confederation in Canada and Northwest Territories Tourism has teamed up with Air Canada to give away 150 round-trip tickets from select Canadian cities—including Vancouver.
Of the prizes—140 of them are single round-trip airline tickets to Yellowknife and the remaining 10 are super prize packages that offer a trip for two including airfare and accommodation to one of five regions of the NWT.
How to Enter:
1. Enter by completing the online entry form available on the Spectacular NWT website at www.nwtsecrets.com;
2. Visit the NWT Tourism booth at pre-selected consumer shows across Canada between January 23, 2017 and April 9, 2017 and request your NWT Tourism Spectacular Secrets Contest chance to win item while they last. Consumer shows include the: Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show-February 24-26, 2017, Vancouver Outdoor Adventure Show– March 4-5, 2017, Toronto Sportsman Show – March 15-19, 2017, and the Calgary Outdoor Adventure Show- March 25-26, 2017;
3. Enter to win on the www.nwtsecrets.com website and then “share” contest secrets on conventional social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter. Shares will provide additional chances to win single return air passes;
4. Visit participating restaurants in Toronto and Vancouver between January 18, 2017 and April 9, 2017, and receive one of a limited number of Secrets Folders with instructions on how to redeem a qualifying Gold Ticket;
5. A limited number of Secrets Folders will be distributed by contest representatives driving a specially decaled NWT Tourism Spectacular Secrets Contest vehicle making pre- determined stops throughout downtown Vancouver and surrounding area between January 18, 2017 and April 9, 2017;
6. A limited number of Secrets Folders will be distributed by contest representatives on the Lakeshore Go Transit route in the Toronto area between January 18, 2017 and April 9, 2017;
7. Listen for opportunities to call in to select radio stations in Toronto and Vancouver between January 18, 2017 and April 9, 2017 to enter to win airline passes.
The contest runs now until April 9th.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.