By following a few simple steps, and investing love into your own life, life will love you back, people will notice your positive aura, and they will be naturally attracted to you!
1. Do the right thing. – Never be afraid to do what you know in your heart is right, especially if the well being of another person’s feelings is at stake. There is no punishment in the world more severe than the wounds we inflict on our soul when we do what we know is wrong.
2. Give words of encouragement to those in need. – A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success. We all hit a time when we lose hope and need someone to put their arms around us and say, “I’ve got you right now. You are not facing this alone.” Be that person when you can.
3. Embrace your uniqueness. – If you don’t embrace your uniqueness, you will spend your entire life striving to conform to the impossibility of being someone else. By celebrating what makes you different, rather than wasting time trying to be the same, you will discover your unique gifts that nobody else in the world has.
4. Be flexible and keep an open mind. – What looks like an obstacle or road block is oftentimes just life steering you in a better direction. Be flexible and keep an open mind to all the changes that are forcing you to grow, and helping you better align yourself with your vibration and purpose.
5. Embrace the possibilities of tomorrow. – Don’t let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become. No regrets. No looking back. Just hold onto life and move forward. We have no way of knowing what lies ahead, but that’s what makes the journey even more exciting – that’s what makes life worth living.
6. Believe in your dreams. – Who you hope to be someday is already a big part of who you are now. Your dreams are real. They do not exist in the past; they live in the present, and when you stay committed to doing what needs to be done, you carry them closer to reality as you walk through the gates of tomorrow.
7. Stop the gossip and superficial judgments. – Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds gossip about people. Life is much too short to be lived talking about people, gossiping, and stirring up trouble that has no substance. If you don’t understand someone, ask questions. If you don’t agree with them, tell them. But don’t judge them behind their back to everyone else.