Student life is never easy, what with endless essays, projects, and stress. Education is not cheap these days, and you’ll want to save wherever you can.
But don’t fear! Not many people know, but we have something called SPC (Student Price Card). This card is available for all students at elementary school, junior high school, secondary school, college, university, and both private and public academies.
You can get discounts at the following stores:
- Aldo (10% off regular and sale price items)
- American Apparel (10% off your purchase)
- American Eagle Outfitters (10% off your purchase of $50 or more)
- Bath and Body Works (10% off your purchase, excluding sale items)
- Booster Juice (Free additional booster with the purchase of a 710 ml smoothie)
- Forever 21 (10% off your purchase)
- Menchies (10% off regular price frozen yogurt)
- Pizza Hut (10% off regular price items)
- The Body Shop (10% off your purchase)
- Urban Outfitters (10% off your purchase)
Click here to sign up for a card.
If the SPC isn’t your thing, there are also other student discounts available.
- If you’re looking to buy a new computer, Apple can help you save up to $200 on a Mac, or up to $20 on an iPad for students in post secondary education. Click here to go to the Apple Store for Education.
- Get a ticket to the aquarium for only $20 if you are a student 18 years or older with a valid student card from any post secondary education institution. You can buy your tickets online here.
- High school students in grade 12 are eligible for a free GradPass from TransLink, which gives the student two days’ unlimited travel on the bus, skytrain, and West Coast Express. The GradPass is valid for any two days between May 15 and June 30. Learn more here.
Did you get a discount anywhere else because you are a student? Let us know in the comments and we will add it to our list!
Where To Find Student Deals and Discounts in Vancouver guide by Anna Ward